• Date of Creation: 2005.
• Mission: PCS is an umbrella for the NGOs and CBOs in West Bank and Gaza seeking to improve their capacities, increase their coordination, and call for their joint interests.
• Vision: Towards effective and entrepreneurial Palestinian NGOs and CBOs that lead their communities, uphold their values, develop their capacities, and mobilize their resources towards sustainable development.
• Main objective/ s:
– Contribute to strengthening the position and roles of local institutions in achieving sustainable development.
– Contribute to the promotion of the human rights system and Sustainable Development Goals SDGs 2030.
– Contribute to promoting entrepreneurship and economic empowerment.
– Enhance PCS’s governance and institutional structure in order to achieve its goals.
The three core program of PCS are:
1. Economic Empowerment and Entrepreneurship.
2. Human Rights and Democracy.
3. Capacity Building Program and Incubator for Civil Society Institutions.
• Main Geographic interventions: PCS has intervention in the West Bank (from 2005), Gaza(from 2010), Jerusalem and 48 areas (from 2014) it works with the Palestinians everywhere in Palestine. Mainly PCS looks for the most marginalize people and targeted them, such as area C, Jordan valley and people with disabilities (PWD).
PCS has two incubators that shape the dynamic part of its work, IDEA for small businesses company (non-for Profit Company) and NGO incubator for Civil Society Organizations (Local NGOs and CBOs from different field of work background, like women, youth, PWD, education, culture, etc).